Madison Virtual Apprenticeship Readiness Orientation
November 23 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
The First Step to a Career in the Skilled Trades
PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED, WALK-INS ARE NOT ACCEPTED. CALL (608) 255-0155.
- Apprenticeship application process
- Trades career opportunities
- BIG STEP apprenticeship readiness tutoring program
- Entry level training opportunities
- Community Certifications
- Upcoming/ongoing construction projects
You Must Bring:
- Valid photo ID
- Social Security Card
- School transcripts or diploma
*Need some help with your resume? Submit what you have and we can help you write the perfect one.
Candidates who do not have all the requirements for this orientation may call us at (608) 255-0155 for more information on other programs.