Roadbuilding Certificate Training Program
October 22 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Tuesday, October 22nd | 10AM
CITY OF RACINE RESIDENTS ONLY
Multi Craft Core Curriculum (MC3) training is an intensive, non-paid 130-160 hour road construction preparation program geared towards preparing individuals to meet the workforce needs of contractors* on specific DOT projects.
The training includes the National Building Trades’ Multi-Craft Core (MC3) training and certification program.
• Have a valid Wisconsin driver’s license & clean driving record (or documentation in progress)
• High School graduate or completion of HSED/GED (or documentation in progress)
• Sixth grade math & reading level
• Either an eligible applicant on a trade list OR willing to pursue a construction apprenticeship
• Ability to pass a drug screen
Register for the event by filling out the form below.