Road Building Certificate Training Program
April 9 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm| Free
The Road Building Certificate Program is an intensive, non-paid 130-160 hour road construction preparation program geared towards preparing individuals to meet the workforce needs of contractors* on specific DOT projects. The training includes the National Building Trades’ Multi-Craft Core (MC3) training certification program.
*This program is funded in part by the Wisconsin Department of Transportation. The employers recruiting for this opportunity are all equal opportunity employers.
Initial Mandatory Recruitment/informational Session:
April 9, 2019 12:00 PM – 3 PM
April 18 – May 22
Mon – Fri 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Have a valid Wisconsin’s driver’s license & clean driving record (or documentation in progress)
- High School graduate or completion of HSED/GED (or documentation in progress)
- Sixth grade math & reading level
- Either an eligible applicant on a trade list OR willing to pursue a construction apprenticeship
- Ability to pass a drug screen