Road Building Certificate Training Program
September 10 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm| Free
Multi-Craft Core (MC3) training is an intensive, non-paid 130-160 hour road construction preparation program geared towards preparing individuals to meet the workforce needs of contractors* on specific DOT projects. The training includes the National Building Trades’ Multi-Craft Core (MC3) training certification program.
*This program is funded in part by the Wisconsin Department of Transportation. The employers recruiting for this opportunity are all equal opportunity employers.
Tuesday, September 10th | 10 AM
- Have a valid Wisconsin’s driver’s license & clean driving record (or documentation in progress)
- High School graduate or completion of HSED/GED (or documentation in progress)
- Sixth grade math & reading level
- Either an eligible applicant on a trade list OR willing to pursue a construction apprenticeship
- Ability to pass a drug screen
Please fill out the RSVP form below to attend: