Milwaukee Ironworkers Recruitment & Information Session 1/24/2019
January 24 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm| Free
WRTP/BIG STEP, in collaboration with Ironworkers Local 8, is recruiting qualified candidates for the Ironworkers Apprenticeship Program. Attend this informational session to learn more about the Ironworkers trade and the apprenticeship opportunities within the union.
- Ability to pass drug screen
- Valid photo identification*
- Proof of high school graduation of equivalent*
- Have passing Accuplacer scores*
- OSHA 10 certified*
- Reliable form of transportation
- Updated resume
* Or proof that you are on track to receive these or have the ability to complete training.